Chicken Legs 2pk (Free Range) 500 - 600g
Shepleys Butchers chicken legs are a flavourful piece of chicken meat that will make a great addition to any meal. These legs are made from high quality free range chicken. They are meaty, juicy, and packed with flavour, making them perfect for a variety of cooking methods. These legs are great for roasting, grilling, braising, or even deep-frying. They are a classic favourite for BBQ's and picnics. They are easy to prepare and cook quickly, making them a great option for a weeknight dinner. They are a great source of lean protein, making them a great addition to any diet. Whether you are looking for a simple and delicious dinner option or a tasty ingredient for your next recipe, our chicken legs are sure to please you.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Pan Fry & Oven Chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 Brush chicken with oil and season. Place skin side down in a hot pan and seal over high heat for 5 minutes. Place chicken on a baking tray into a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Produced in the U.K., Origin UK
- Caution: This product will contain bones.