Diced Chicken (Free Range) 400g
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Chilled 18-20 mins Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok until hot. Place one of the pieces into the pan and if it sizzles, the pan is ready. If not, heat for a little longer. Fry for 18-20 minutes, turning frequently.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain